Saturday, October 10, 2009

Life List

On this post I'll keep my birding Life List. I'll update it as I see new birds, or as I add birds I've definitely seen in the past. Last updated: 10-10-2009; not complete yet, I need to go through my Peterson guide and some old notes, as I know there are quite a few I've left off. I intend to add dates as well.
  1. Scissor-tailed Flycatcher
  2. Greater Roadrunner
  3. Wild Turkey
  4. Black Vulture
  5. Great Blue Heron
  6. Great Egret
  7. Snowy Egret
  8. Western Kingbird
  9. Eastern Bluebird
  10. American Crow
  11. Great Horned Owl
  12. Belted Kingfisher
  13. Kildeer
  14. Spotted Sandpiper
  15. Little Blue Heron
  16. Tricolored Heron
  17. European Starling
  18. Common Grackle
  19. Great-tailed Grackle
  20. Mourning Dove
  21. Rock Pigeon
  22. White-winged Dove
  23. House Sparrow
  24. Red-bellied Woodpecker

No comments:

Post a Comment